Happy 35th Blessing Anniversary!
Our event team is inspired to see you this Saturday at 5pm for our 35th Blessing Anniversary Dinner/Dance/Fellowship.
There is still time to register: please call Yoshiko at 909-730-5479 or purchase tickets using the form below.
Please carefully note the following items so that we can all have a wonderful and memorable experience:
A. Vehicles / Parking
- DO NOT DRIVE TO PASADENA HOUSE — CARP will operate a shuttle service from Parking Lot “I” at the Rose Bowl (the lot we always use – see the map): 578 N. Arroyo Blvd. Pasadena, CA 91103
- Drivers will shuttle you back and forth from parking lot “I” to Pasadena House
- Shuttle service will start at 4pm
B. Dress Code
- Business, please dress nicely
- Sports-coat or suit for gentlemen, preferably a necktie
- Dress or pantsuit for women. High heels are not recommended as we will be on grass/soil
- A photographer will be present to take your photo with a backdrop in the prayer room
C. Slideshow Photos
- If you haven’t done so yet, please send your digital photos to Robert Brown at email@example.com
- An image of you and your spouse when you were young (e.g. matching, Blessing)
- A recent image of you with your family and/or friends
- Sam Harley will be interviewing individuals and couples to help develop personal testimonies/life stories. Please look for him there inside Pasadena House.
Keith McCarthy, David and Sheri Rueter, Kenny Oiwa, Robert Brown, and Carol Takhar