Hello Brothers and Sisters,
On Saturday, August 12, we will be holding a 1-Day Blessing Workshop at Pasadena House. The curriculum offered is a part of the Blessing Education series called "Finding My Path to the Blessing". This multi-session educational program is specifically designed for and open to single young adults, and different sessions will be offered periodically either in workshop or small group format.
If you are interested in finding out more deeply about the meaning, value and purpose of the Blessing and you want to discover your own unique path, then, this may be the program for you.
In this coming first workshop of the series, we will explore most critical and fundamental issues regarding the Blessing. Our hope is that your workshop experience will empower you to find your own answers to the issues that matter to you most. Some of the questions which we will go over in the upcoming and the future workshops include:
- What is the purpose of the Blessing? Why should I get blessed?
- What is the difference between being blessed and getting married?
- What is lineage? How is the lineage changed from the fallen to God's lineage?
- What steps can I take to become more spiritually mature for the Blessing?
- Will my current family relationship affect my relationship with my future spouse?
- How do I find the right match? Is it just someone I have good chemistry with?
- How do you know if you are ready or not?
- ......and many more
If these and other such questions are important to you, please contact us. For logistical purpose, registration is required ($10/person to cover lunch and the course materials). The workshop schedule and agenda are forthcoming.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, or to register, please feel free to contact us or the co-organizer of the workshop, Seiji Ueda.
Peter and Klara Chen
LA Blessing and Family Ministry
firstname.lastname@example.org, Peter: (323) 683-2336