Matching Q & A Session
Wednesday, March 28, 5:30 pm at Pasadena House
This is an invitation for you to attend the Matching Q&A Session with John Abelseth on Wednesday, March 28th at Pasadena House. The event includes Dinner at 5:30pm and the program is from 6:30 pm to 9 pm.
Please REGISTER who is coming by March 23: firstname.lastname@example.org
An Evening With John Abelseth
Wednesday, March 28th
5:30pm-9pm (registration starts at 5pm)
Pasadena House - 950 Holly Vista Dr., Pasadena
Dinner from 5:30pm: Please bring $5.
Here are some issues that we would like to cover on Wednesday
· How to empower your son/daughter and start good parent-child communication
· How to develop collaborative relationship with your son/daughter about Matching
· The importance of creating personal profile and how to offer an assistance
· Any other important issues or questions that matter to you as parents
· Testimonies on successful matching
John Abelseth is the North American Matching Supporters Coordinator and trains all matching supporters. Along with being very knowledgeable about the process, he and his wife have matched and blessed all 6 of their children and personally helped many people through the matching process. He is a great resource to answer any questions you may have.
Please RSVP with: email@example.com by March 23.
If you know other families that could benefit, please share this invitation.
Peter and Klara Chen
LA Blessing and Family Ministry Coordinators
Sarah L Holmes
LA Matching Supporters Coordinator